The controller of personal data, i.e. the person who determines the purpose and means of processing your personal data, is the company SW Kosmos s.r.o., with its registered office at Univerzitní náměstí 1935/1, 733 01 Karviná, IČO 281 469 166, registered in the commercial register maintained by the Regional Court in Ostrava, section C, file number 57483, as administrators of personal data (hereinafter referred to as “administrator”) in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1 letter a) and Article 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on personal data protection) (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR regulation”) free and unequivocal consent to the processing of my personal data (hereinafter referred to as “consent”) under the conditions set out below:
The administrator undertakes to process accurate personal data only for the purpose of:
- Conclusion and proper fulfillment of obligations arising from the accommodation contract
- Fulfillment of legal obligations relating to the collection of local fees (accommodation and spa), which we are obliged to pay for each accommodated guest.
- We are obliged to report data on accommodated guests who are not citizens of the Czech Republic to the public administration authorities, i.e. in particular to the foreign police according to § 102 of Act No. 326/1999 Coll., on the stay of foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic.
- Personal data contained in receipts and invoices for the fulfillment of legal obligations in relation to the tax authority.
- Statistical use of the system for its possible improvement
- Record of data on accommodated guests, in the form of a guest book – in this way we are able to ensure the proper fulfillment of our contractual obligations (e.g. monitoring hotel occupancy).
- There is no other use of the collected information, above all the information is never passed on to third parties without consent
Scope of personal data
The administrator undertakes to process personal data only to the extent necessary in relation to the purpose for which they are processed. The scope of personal data provided based on consent is as follows:
identification data (name, surname, date of birth, address of permanent residence, identity card number) a
contact details (phone number, e-mail address, delivery address, or other)
Time of personal data processing
The administrator undertakes to process personal data only for a period of 10 years from the date of consent. After this period, the administrator is obliged to dispose of personal data.
Categories of recipients of personal data and transfer of personal data
The administrator declares that personal data will be made available to the relevant employees of the administrator, who are obliged to maintain confidentiality about this data, as well as about security measures, the disclosure of which would endanger the security of this personal data.
Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data
The data subject has the right to revoke the consent given to the processing of personal data at any time without any limitation or damage, either at the address of the controller’s headquarters or at the email address email@example.com
Rights of the data subject The administrator informs the data subject of the rights arising from the GDPR regulation, in particular:
- The right to access your personal data – this means that you have the right to request that we provide you with information about what personal data we process about you, in the form of a statement.
- The right to rectification of personal data – this means that you have the right to have the personal data we process for the above purposes accurate, up-to-date, complete. If you find that this is not the case, please request that they be corrected or updated – we will fix it right away
- The right to erasure (also known as the right to be forgotten) – this means that we are obliged to carry out the erasure if we process personal data for a longer period than stated above, or if we do not have a valid legal title to such processing. Furthermore, we inform you that we cannot perform deletion in cases where the processing is carried out on the basis of the fulfillment of a contract or a legal obligation, even if you request it – in which case we will inform you about this within one month, stating the reason.
- The right to request restriction of processing – this means that you have the right to have us restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of your personal data, or the processing of personal data is unlawful and there has been no simultaneous erasure, or you have objected to the processing – in in such a case, we will implement a restriction that will last until the assessment of its legitimacy.
- The right to object – this means that you have the right to object where processing is carried out on the basis of a legitimate interest. If you file an objection in connection with the sending of a commercial communication, we will always comply with it. If we do not prove that our legitimate reasons for processing your personal data outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, we will not process your personal data further.
- The right to withdraw your consent to processing – this means that you are entitled to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time in cases where your consent is required (e.g. sending commercial communications)
- The right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority – which is the Office for the Protection of Personal Data, based in Plk. Sochora 727/27, ZIP Code 170 00, Prague 7.
You can exercise all the rights described above in person at the reception of our hotel, where an authorized employee will verify your identity according to the relevant identity document and you will be informed of the date of processing your request at the same time. However, if you would like to exercise your rights electronically, we need to be sure that it is really you. In this case, you can send the request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the email with a valid electronic signature, which is sufficient proof of the applicant’s identity for us, or if you own a data box, you can send the requests to our data box ID: isgabqw .
Our Company does not carry out any processing based on automated decision-making.
The data subject hereby declares that he/she has been properly informed by the controller about the processing of personal data in accordance with the provisions of Article 13 of the GDPR regulation and that the above personal data are accurate and true and are provided to the controller voluntarily.